Places That Will Repair Your Tapes or Players
- Kate’s Track Shack: Player & tape repair; they also sell repair supplies if you want to D.I.Y. They’ve been on the Internet since 1998! Good people, too.
- Network Sound & Video Located in Longwood, FL
- Fix/Repair 8-Track Tape Service Free shipping!
- Just search for 8-track repair on YouTube.com — tons of repair videos!
- Fixing 8-track Tapes (a six page guide to general tape repair)
- Quarter-Inchers 8-track Repair Guide
- Studio Sound Electronics (replacement belts for players)
- Kate’s Track Shack (pressure pads, metal clip pads, sensing foil, splicing tape, splicing blocks, pinch rollers, extra-long swabs, repair kits, repair manual)
- Tape Center – Splicing Blocks, Splicing Tape, Sensing Foil, and more!
- Splicit – Reel Audio Products – Long-stem cleaning swabs, tape head cleaning fluid, splicing blocks, tape splicing kits, and more!
- TracerTec – 8-Track Repair DVD, Slicing Blocks, Splicing Tape, Sensing Foil, Advanced 8-track Repair Kits, Articles on “baking tapes” for restoration
- 8-Track Avenue – Foam Replacement Pads, Splicing Blocks, Splicing Foil, Splicing Tape, Instructional Videos, tape repair service, etc.